Welcome welcome welcome!!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I know many of us know each other already from Facebook or Pantheon, but let's get you connected with your username! Introduce yourself by replying in this thread. You can be as specific or vague as you like, but it would be great to know your name (if it's different from your display name), what company you work for, where you’re located and what you do at your company. Then, share something interesting about yourself!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JessicaSmith

Sarah Wrangler is my favorite friend job.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

monicajones
New Contributor II

Syd you are a rock star!!! I thank you for all of your help with ST! 

AshleyB

Hey Randi, can’t wait to see you on that Titan score leader board! Keep it up! 

97 REPLIES 97

AshleyB

Welcome to the team @svoudrie 

JessicaSmith

Great to meet you! What's your favorite spot you've traveled to? My husband and I went to Iceland in 2017 and so far it's my favorite!

cyndiara
New Contributor

Hi everyone! My name is Cyndi, located in Raleigh, NC. We are NCWaterHeaters.com, NCHomeElectric.com and NCHomeRemodeling.com offering plumbing, electrical and home remodeling services. I wear many hats for the company! 

AshleyB

Welcome to LadyTitans @cyndiara

melanie_4
New Contributor

Hi! My name is Melanie Cronin. I'm the Operations Manager for Neffsville Plumbing & Heating Services in Lancaster, PA. I started part time filing PAPER invoices 7 years ago and came up through the ranks of CSR to dispatcher, to office manager to now my current position of Operations Manager.  We've been with Servicetitan for 5 years.  Fun fact about me: when I'm not in the office my 2nd job is being a moto mom to my 2 sons and husband who race motocross!  

AshleyB

Aren't paper invoices the best 😂. Welcome to LadyTitans @melanie_4 

JessicaSmith

I started filing paper invoices too, but it was early 2000s!!

mwhiteme
New Contributor

My name is Mary White. I live in Cordova Tennessee, right outside of Memphis. At Precision Door Service I started out as a CSR and worked myself up to holding the Office Manger and HR positions for our owner's 3 Precision Door Locations. Right now we have 84 employees and are steadily growing! We have been with Service Titan since 2018, we love it! We just moved to a larger building and I am in the process of hiring CSRs. I am finding it extremely difficult, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Nice to meet you all and I am excited to be a part of this awesome group!

AshleyB

Hey @mwhiteme welcome to LadyTitans! Angie Snow is a great resource for all things CSR's.

triciab

Hey all!

So happy to be here and have hung with some LadyTitans at Pantheon and chatted on FB!

My name is Tricia Bruno.  I am the sales manager, among a plethora of other additional things I do at my company, along with being the service titan expert both at my company and with Service Titan!  I work at a company called Pipe Works Services, we are located in New Jersey.  We have been using Service Titan since 2015, so we are one of the original companies on it!  I look forward to furthering with each other, helping one another, growing and so much more!  And a random fact about me is I am a huge Disney fan and have an amazing furbaby, a shiba inu named Mishka!!