Welcome welcome welcome!!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I know many of us know each other already from Facebook or Pantheon, but let's get you connected with your username! Introduce yourself by replying in this thread. You can be as specific or vague as you like, but it would be great to know your name (if it's different from your display name), what company you work for, where you’re located and what you do at your company. Then, share something interesting about yourself!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JessicaSmith

Sarah Wrangler is my favorite friend job.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

monicajones
New Contributor II

Syd you are a rock star!!! I thank you for all of your help with ST! 

AshleyB

Hey Randi, can’t wait to see you on that Titan score leader board! Keep it up! 

97 REPLIES 97

AshleyB

I second what Angie said about the programs. I tell all my customers to sign up once they transition into success.

JessicaSmith

Hello my first Pantheon friend!

ksmith_c

Hey Angie! Nice to meet you 🙂 Tim's frequently in my Spark Sessions, he's great! You're so right - Spark Sessions have been so helpful to share & learn from other contractors who've gone through similar issues - with Service Titan pain points - but also with ANY challenge in running a home service company. Totally worth getting into!

ksmith_c

Hey Y'all, it was so good to put faces to names at Pantheon and meet a bunch of you in person! I'm Kris Smith from Chesapeake Electric in Annapolis, Maryland. In 2023, I'll have spent 20 years leading service teams and divisions in home services and construction. Not something I -ever- thought I'd say when I started back in 2003! I've worked in plumbing, gas, hydronics, remodeling, HVAC, and now electric. I'm a total nerd, I love sharing knowledge and learning new things from folks.

I'm an Australian ex-pat, married to an awesome guy who is very tolerant of me being a workaholic! In our spare time, we travel (pre-COVID anyway, hopefully more soon!), kayak the Chesapeake Bay, read voraciously, play tabletop role-playing games & board games, and chase after our 5yo daughter, a Gloomy Cat, and an Australian Cattle Dog. I wouldn't trade them for the world. Our home is the very best kind of chaos!

AshleyB

I was just in Maryland we stopped at the dutch's daughter.... oh man it was delicious! Welcome to LadyTitans @ksmith_c 

ksmith_c

Thanks @AshleyB Maryland folk are nuts about our food, lol We're pretty sure we invented blue crabs 😂

JessicaSmith

My son loves catching blue crabs on the CT coast. We were in DC last week and went to the market on the wharf- he was blown away by all the blue crabs.

kristend
New Contributor

Hiya!  I'm Kristen Deese, I'm a co-owner and CFO at Paradise Home Services in the panhandle of Florida.  We do residential plumbing, HVAC and water/mold remediation.  

AshleyB

Hey @kristend that's awesome, welcome to the group!

svoudrie
New Contributor

Hi ladies! My name is Sarah Voudrie and I currently work remotely as a Customer Support Advocate in the Support department! I have been with ST for 1.5 years and before that had 1.5 years of industry experience working for an electrician using ST software. I currently live in Ga with my fiance and white boxer, briggs. We love to travel, hike, and keep very active. We get bored sitting still so always on the go trying to find something new to do and new people to hangout with. 🤗
So excited to meet all of you,
Sarah 🦋