Welcome welcome welcome!!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I know many of us know each other already from Facebook or Pantheon, but let's get you connected with your username! Introduce yourself by replying in this thread. You can be as specific or vague as you like, but it would be great to know your name (if it's different from your display name), what company you work for, where you’re located and what you do at your company. Then, share something interesting about yourself!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JessicaSmith

Sarah Wrangler is my favorite friend job.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

monicajones
New Contributor II

Syd you are a rock star!!! I thank you for all of your help with ST! 

AshleyB

Hey Randi, can’t wait to see you on that Titan score leader board! Keep it up! 

97 REPLIES 97

misty325
New Contributor III

Hello my name is Misty Aceto and I am the lead dispatcher for our On-Call technicians here at Bill Joplins Air Conditioning & Heating in McKinney, Tx. I have been doing what I love for almost 9 years here at Joplins and I am very excited to be a part of the Lady Titans group. Thank you for the invite 🙂

tgarner
New Contributor

Hello!

My name Tiffany Garner; the office manager for Hurlburt Heating & Plumbing in Durand, WI.  My family started the business in 1959.  We have been using ST since about 2015 (or right around there) so MANY things have changed during that time.  I handle the Payroll/HR/Accounts Receivable and at one time was the only person in the office answering the phones however now have 3 dedicated CSRs and 2 more that do other jobs as well.  I enjoy seeing all the ideas and feedback from this group!

TurquoiseB

Heyyyy! My name Turquoise (like the stone or the color). Fun Fact: I am named after Dr.Jay's ex-wife as my dad is a huge basketball fan. I am originally from Wichita, KS, but I have lived in Atlanta for 16 years (I promise I am not that old). I am a huge foodie and love going to festivals to try new concoctions. In fact, I created a Holiday cookbook for the ServiceTitan training team this past Christmas. (Oh yeah...I am a trainer at ServiceTitan. You probably have seen me on a few Training Tuesday videos. 😊) If you want a copy, let me know.

JessicaSmith

I often assure people I'm not that old whenever I say something that makes me sound old. Then I realize I'm 38 and I really might actually be that old. I'm as old as old people were when I was a teenager!

TurquoiseB

LOL I have to just accept I was born in the 1900s 😭 Kids now call me Ms. Turquoise. 

JessicaSmith

I accepted I was old when they only had to look at the first 2 digits on my drivers license to know I was old enough to buy booze. (2021)

ChristyCable
New Contributor II

Thanks so much! I am happy to be here!

Christy Cable
Install Coordinator - Innovative Air Solutions - Mount Vernon - New York

ChristyCable
New Contributor II

Hello Ladies, 

I am Christy Cable, I am an install coordinator at Innovative Air Solutions in New York. I am originally from Tennessee and I moved here 16 years ago. I have been working in the industry (with ST) for about a year and I just came here from another company. I love Service Titan and the home services industry. I am hoping to learn more about the program features and become an expert at my company. I have a 23 year old son and I am starting my life again at 51. I look forward to being a part of this community! 

Christy Cable
Install Coordinator - Innovative Air Solutions - Mount Vernon - New York

JessicaSmith

Great to meet you Christy!

mbaker
New Contributor

Hi! I am Margie Baker, and I live in Richmond, Virginia. I am now an Enterprise CSM for Service Titan, prior to working at ST I worked for One Hour Heating and Air/Ben Franklin Plumbing/Mister Sparky Electrical for 10 years. I was the Operations Manager for all 3 brands. I came up inside the office and did everything from dispatching to Sales/Comfort Advisor. My company was on ST since 2019, and I am passionate about what this software can do!