Why LadyTitans??

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

🌟 Share Your Love for LadyTitans! 🌟

We want to hear from you!

LadyTitans has always been about empowering women, fostering connections, and creating a supportive space where we can thrive together. We want to hear from you: How has LadyTitans impacted your life? Has it given you the strength to overcome challenges, impacted your work/life, or helped to build meaningful relationships? Your stories are the heart of our community, and they inspire others to embark on their own empowering journeys.

Comment below one of the following questions to be entered to win a FREE pantheon ticket, or just to share your journey with another fellow or future LadyTitan member! FIVE winners will be announced on June 20th at the LadyTitans Monthly Meeting!

🌺 Why do you love LadyTitans? What has been the impact?

❤️ What do you love most about LadyTitans?

🌟 Why should others join LadyTitans?

** By commenting you are agreeing that your comment can be used in Marketing Material. Contest does not include airfare, hotel, or other accommodations needed to attend Pantheon.

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member
24 REPLIES 24

knorris
New Contributor III

I joined LadyTitans when I was still fairly new to Service Titan. I had seen posts about the group in the Masterminds group and I was still learning (aren't we always??) about Service Titan and all it can do. I wish I had known the adventure that was going to take me on!! 

I have connected and made so many FRIENDS (not just colleagues) in my industry as well as other industries across the trades. I have had people offer advice, give me guidance, sounding boards for bouncing ideas.. I had someone reach out and ask me to help them.. Me??? Guide someone else.. What a crazy foreign concept!! I wouldn't trade a day of it for anything. I have grown personally and professionally, and with confidence! (If you know me, you know that is HUGE) 

I think the biggest and best thing to come out of my time with LadyTitans so far is the friendships. Yes we learn a ton, we teach each other tips and tricks, we design whole playbooks together, our teams are better for the guidance we take back to them but the friendships that form.. that is invaluable. I found my "home team" here. I moved companies based solely on a friendship I had started with a "guru" I met in the LadyTitan Facebook group! We got to talking and this amazing little company, that she had just joined, was growing like no other and they needed people on the team to make that happen and I needed a home that was going to support where I was trying to grow to. Being in this group and consistently showing support to others, in turn showed them I could be the leader I didn't even know I was becoming. I still don't know what that looks like but I know I have the support and guidance from some of the greatest leaders in my industry right here to lean on when needed. 

The sense of community that is built within LadyTitans is nothing I have experienced in my 13 years in the trade industry, it's a culture that is unmatched. The support and empowerment that comes with every post is almost magical! You can never go wrong by going to the community page and posting an idea or question. There will always be someone there to lift you up, shoot an idea, or offer advice and it's always with a positive light!

How cool is it that women make up such a small portion of the trade world and yet we have such a concentration of the brightest and most powerful, right here! I feel honored to know you all! ❤️

Karmen Norris
Operations Manager, Always Affordable Plumbing & HVAC

reneem

I could cry! This is what LT is all about and I thank you sooo much for being a part of it as much as you have!! 

rachaelbosch
New Contributor II

For me, finding LadyTitans was so important - as I came into the industry to lead a team that had never had a woman in charge. 35 years of only men in leadership positions. 35 years of "the girls in the office will handle it". 35 years and a single handful of female technicians that had come and gone. I wanted to ensure I have a support system around me of women (and men) who have forged the path before me. And had experienced the same tribulations that I experienced walking through the door on Day 1. 

I'm very fortunate that the company, team, and owner group that put me in charge, believes in me and stands behind me. (And hasn't given me the grief that others experienced.) Knowledge is powerful and there are extremely intelligent women and men in this industry. It can be lonely on your own. This is why joining LadyTitans was important to me.

I might not take things away from every LadyTitans meeting or seminar, but there are so many great women and men in this group. When you're in the service industry, you're constantly in competition with others around you. This is a no-pressure group where I can hear about challenges and successes and how others overcome them. I love getting to hear wins and celebrate with everyone.  I can see how my business can grow and improve. And, from my own experience, getting to lean on others to help when I have questions has been invaluable.

knorris
New Contributor III

"The girls in the office" is a bad word around here! Great job paving the way! 

Karmen Norris
Operations Manager, Always Affordable Plumbing & HVAC

reneem

What an amazing response. I 100% agree being able to have that support to lean on is huge.