Action Cancelled Messages

jaquelin
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Is anyone else getting an action cancelled message when trying to move calls around on the dispatch board? One of our dispatchers was getting those messages despite having all her settings set up like normal. As in the same as yesterday where she had no issues. It seems to be isolated to her 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

e_dunn
Former Titan

@jaquelin@mleahy@JessicaSmith - I've been informed that our engineers have applied a fix for the issue and are monitoring for any further issues. Would you all be able to refresh and let me know if you are continuing to see errors? Or has it been resolved for you?

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

e_dunn
Former Titan

@jaquelin@mleahy@JessicaSmith - I've been informed that our engineers have applied a fix for the issue and are monitoring for any further issues. Would you all be able to refresh and let me know if you are continuing to see errors? Or has it been resolved for you?

Daniel_Rajotte

The fix appeared to work for a few hours then the issue returned for our office staff around mid-afternoon. Curious if this was the case for anyone else.

Hi @Daniel_Rajotte - are you/your office staff still experiencing the issue?

Daniel_Rajotte

Yes, we have still been receiving complaints from several members of our office staff experiencing this issue. I have been in contact with the support team working on a solution but no luck so far. 

jaquelin

I had two people today report getting error messages appear navigating from the dispatch board to job booking. They mentioned it didn't affect their abilities to make changes but that it was quite concerning every time they did something. Of course they didn't get a screen shot of it, i guess it happens to quickly. I did submit a case to have them look into it. 

jaquelin

Sorry about the delay but it looks like everything has been working normally! Thank you!

JessicaSmith

I have not seen any additional errors!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Thanks so much @JessicaSmith 😊

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi all - Our team is aware of the issue and is currently being investigated. @JessicaSmith is correct in making sure you submit a ticket to Support so they are aware of everyone impacted. @mleahy have you tried creating a ticket through Community or within ServiceTitan? Which avenue wasn't working for you?