Issue with Dispatch - Refreshing Data at sign-in

brad_selectech
New Contributor

Hey, we're having an issue with a couple employees where when they first go to sign in to ST, they land on dispatch and are met with the screen saying "Refreshing Data," continuously. Then they'll have to sign out and back in before they see the correct info in dispatch. But if they close/reopen Chrome browser, go back to ST, they're met with "Refreshing Data," again. So they'll have to sign out a back in once more.

We've tried clearing cookies and cache, but that's had no effect. If anyone has any suggestions on how to resolve this, we'd greatly appreciate it.

4 REPLIES 4

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and congrats on your first post here, @brad_selectech!

I've double-checked this with the product, and there isn't a known issue reported so far. This is absolutely not intended behavior so in case you continue noticing the same, would you kindly get back to me with employee examples who're experiencing this so we can investigate the examples? 

Thank you for letting us assist you!

Hello, this is happening to an employee at our company, as well.  The username is sharoncarlino@rodenhiser.com.  She can only stop the endless refresh by choosing a Business Unit and clicking apply.  Please let me know what can be done.  Thanks.

Good afternoon, @Doug_Ackerman! Please know that a support case has been opened for this issue and an email will be sent to sharoncarlino@rodenhiser.com shortly for next steps! Thank you!

Hi @Doug_Ackerman Happy to assist here and let you know that I've submitted a ticket for Sharon to our support team. We will need to do further investigation to obtain some information from your team so please be on the lookout for an email. Thank you. 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team