Duplication of Service Agreements and Visits

dhelms
New Contributor III

I think I had this idea buried in a previous post but I think it merits its own topic. We need a way to duplicate Service Agreements. The SA Template isn't really much of a template. We have a customer with 30 stores and 30 separate service agreements. The only difference between them is the number of hours of each visit. I told the service manager to hold off on this account because I do not want her having to load in 30 agreements that are mostly duplicates of each other. Crossing my fingers that this is high on the dev's radar.

Related, we need a way to duplicate visits across multiple locations. In my example above, what if we had 1 master contract and defined 30 locations within? The visits do not let you copy them to other locations, only within the same location.

1 REPLY 1

krista-gac
Contributor II

Brilliant and excellently written out! This is so needed for many clients for us as well. We have a prop management company that ST would be better for than a typically membership. But doing it all from scratch is more difficult! 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member