Scope of Work "Visits" Suggestion

dhelms
New Contributor III

I would like to make a simple suggestion to the way "Visits" are laid out. As it stands, you create a visit and then copy as needed. If you need to make changes to all of them, you need to edit each visit, or delete the copies, make the edits to one, and then copy again. 

I feel like you should be able to define quantities (# of visits) inherently in a visit type. You shouldn't need to copy them if they are identical. Once you define the # of visits, you can set the dates within. This would also solve the cluttered proposal problem in which four identical visits show up four times, as opposed to being listed once with multiple dates shown. I created another post in here with a mock-up of what that could look like.

The copy feature is nice though, so I don't want it to go away.

1 REPLY 1

esmith
Contributor

Thank you for the feedback! 

The Copy feature is here to stay and we are also working to introduce a Visit Template concept where you would be able to define information once, and then apply it in a more standard way. That said, our current thinking is slightly different from what you've described so I'd love to get some time with you and the design team to review in more detail. 

Will follow up via email!