Service Agreement Billing Schedule

roushk
New Contributor II

I haven't seen this asked so I apologize if it was; I have a handful of customers whose agreement needs to be billed quarterly.   When setting up an agreement the only options are time of service, upfront, or monthly.  How can I bill these quarterly?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

esmith
Contributor

Hi @roushk and @krista-gac,

The limited billing schedule options that you are seeing are based on the agreement's duration. For example, the screenshot below shows the billing schedule options available when an agreement has a 12-month duration:

esmith_0-1698946933950.png

If I change the agreement duration to 13-months, for example, the billing schedule options are more limited:

esmith_1-1698947145121.png

In order to use a quarterly billing schedule, the agreement duration must be divisible by 12.

Please let me know what follow up questions you have here, and happy to help with your specific cases offline too

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

esmith
Contributor

Hi @roushk and @krista-gac,

The limited billing schedule options that you are seeing are based on the agreement's duration. For example, the screenshot below shows the billing schedule options available when an agreement has a 12-month duration:

esmith_0-1698946933950.png

If I change the agreement duration to 13-months, for example, the billing schedule options are more limited:

esmith_1-1698947145121.png

In order to use a quarterly billing schedule, the agreement duration must be divisible by 12.

Please let me know what follow up questions you have here, and happy to help with your specific cases offline too

krista-gac
Contributor II

We have the same, was going to ask this as well. 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member