Seeking Input - "Full" Service Agreements

Does anyone here offer “full” service agreements? Agreements that cover both the planned visits and any additional repairs / services that crop up throughout the year? If so, the team is seeking to understand how you set up and manage these types of ...

esmith
by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer PO# on Service Agreement Invoices

On some of our commercial service contracts, the customer provides us with a PO# to be used on every invoice through the contract term. It is the same PO# for the year. What is the best way to make sure these PO numbers populate automatically on the ...

dhelms by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Invoice Totals

I didn't realize that if the Service Agreement tasks were not all equal in cost, that ST would invoice them as such. Typically, we spread the price of the agreement evenly throughout the year, regardless whether some tasks have more costs than others...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Client-Specific Pricing Rules - Impact to multiple Business Units?

Good afternoon! We have a Service Agreement activated for one of our customers; the Business Unit is AC-Service. We have another BU that also provides service for this customer, GC-Service. It is our current policy that if you have a Service Agreemen...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service Agreement Billing Schedule

I haven't seen this asked so I apologize if it was; I have a handful of customers whose agreement needs to be billed quarterly. When setting up an agreement the only options are time of service, upfront, or monthly. How can I bill these quarterly?

roushk by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Add a Group Member from My Team

Hey! How would I be able to request permission to add a Group Member? I'd like the team member who oversees all the Commercial plans to be able to provide feedback on the components in their own words. Is that possible?

eschimme by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Add Existing Agreements

We would like to be able to add all of our existing service agreements into ServiceTitan; however, I'm only able to choose a "Start Date" for the current date forward. Is there a workaround to be able to accurately add our existing agreements with th...

TiffDaniel by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Field Tech interaction with Service Agreements

What is the intent for technicians, as far as their interaction within the mobile app, to work with Service Agreements? For example, today with Memberships, they can see the history and future recurring services, and even mark that they are performin...

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

First Impressions

I wasn't sure if I should make a separate post for each item so that they have better visibility for discussion, but the forum is light on posts at the moment, so I will put my thoughts in one post for now. If the admins would prefer separate posts, ...

dhelms_2-1694679999649.png dhelms_3-1694680110221.png dhelms_1-1694679762346.png
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Role Permissions for Service Agreements

When can we expect to see permission settings centered around Service Agreements? (Maybe they already exist behind the scenes, like are they tied to Membership permissions?)Here are some simple suggestions:Create/edit SA templatesCreate SA on Custome...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels