Service Agreement Contacts

The contacts within the Service Agreement "Step 2: Locations and Contacts" needs some attention.When selecting the Billing Contact, Schedule Contact, etc., you can only see the phone number or email address and not the memo field. The memo field need...

dhelms by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

PDF's failing to load

My team is working on service agreements for all of our customers. When we get to the final step "preview and download" nothing loads on the preview screen and when we select download, we get an error saying "failed to load pdf file". I have subseque...

kurquhart by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

E Mail Wrong On Service Agreement Template

Does anybody know where the service agreement template is pulling our company e-mail from??It's one of our emails, but not one on any of our Business units

RPHRiley1 by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Page crashes when I edit the agreement

As I edit the agreement adding in imagery and other fields, the page crashes. I find I need to click save draft after almost every little thing I add because if I don't the page will crash and I lose everything.

kurquhart by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service Agreement Billing Schedule

I haven't seen this asked so I apologize if it was; I have a handful of customers whose agreement needs to be billed quarterly. When setting up an agreement the only options are time of service, upfront, or monthly. How can I bill these quarterly?

roushk by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Itemizing materials needed on each maintenance inspection

On each maintenance inspection the only option is to put total material price on each inspection. We need to be able to itemize the items needed (filters, belts etc.) on each inspection. Please add this as soon as possible.

scott103 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Setting contacts

Setting contacts during Step 2: Locations and Contacts needs to have more information. It doesn't show the memo for the contact. It needs to pull from the customer record and the location record, not just the location record. Typically, the customer ...

• 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! There is no way to customize the summary on the proposal

During the Service Agreement setup process, there is no way to edit or add a summary that populates on the proposal. There needs to be a way to add this for an individual agreement. Maybe it can pre-populate from the template, and then be edited afte...

• 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Business Unit Visual Bug

When sorting your Service Agreements by Business Unit, the list incorrectly displays the Official Name instead of the internal Name. This makes it challenging the find the BU you are looking for.

dhelms_0-1694866329317.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels