Welcome to the New Frontier!

Hello Everyone and welcome to the Pioneering Trades Group! This group is open to anyone in our new and emerging industries such as pool and spa, irrigation, pest control, cleaning, and others. We know the challenges that come with belonging to a nich...

MollyVS by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 7 kudos

New but not new...

Hey All. So our company has been around since the 80s. I have been here for almost 9 years. But...the owners (2 brother's) recently sold the company to an equity firm. Which is GREAT! The new company owns us, but not much is changing. They are lettin...

dmbueno by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Introduction Time

Hello everyone, my name is Levi and I am new to Service Titan. Had our first full day of using Service Titan on Friday and it went extremely well. There are a couple of things with Service Titan that I wish were a little more catered to Locksmiths bu...

LockLevi by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unique workflow - request for help!

Hi Team-Working with a recommended workflow from ServiceTitan & hitting a bit of a wall with getting some questions answered regarding how this recommended workflow is impacting various facets. Would appreciate any help! We have a sales to service wo...

charringtonPSB by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Introduction

Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Caitlin & I work with Premium Service Brands. We're a franchisor with brands across all new/emerging markets for Service Titan. I'd love to connect with anyone in: painting, maid services, junk removal, ...

charringtonPSB by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Membership Billing & Payment Terms

https://servicetitan-community.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-2569 Currently, when processing membership invoices, the invoices are created using the system default settings, completely ignoring the payment terms set on the customer. This is horrible...

pblwayne by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Alerts for notes

Hello All! Again I am here to share an idea for upvoting. This is particularly useful for the high RSE companies like mine. COMMUNITY-I-1383 by @pawelbankowski Right now my techs use a form to alert me or the field manager of something that is going ...

RebeccaLM by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos

Route Optimization Idea

https://servicetitan-community.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-2745 I submitted an idea to address a short-falls in the Route Optimization feature on the dispatch board. Please give it some love and feedback!

pblwayne by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Group Text/Messaging

Hello Folks, I think this will be more important amongst our high RSE industries but I have posted an idea about having Group message/texting amongst the dispatch/csr and technicians.COMMUNITY-I-2208Basically, when we have a new problem (something ne...

• 1 replies
  • 6 kudos

Mass change RSE to group not tech

Hey folks, for those of us with a large # of RSE each week it's a pain and time consuming when turnover occurs. I have posted an idea for ST to allow Groups to be assigned to the RSE and not a technician. Basically:127 RSEs assigned to Group 1 - tech...

• 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

What Pioneering Trades events are you headed to?

Next week ServiceTitan will be headed to the Irrigation Association show in Vegas, will we see you there? We're also super excited to travel to the East Coast for the first time for Pantheon 2023 in Florida next year, check out the announcement on Li...

MollyVS
by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
Unanswered Topics
Top Kudoed Authors