Task Management

rcampbel
New Contributor II

Hi All,

We are using Task Management for our Permit process it's working, Are you using it for Permits? If so is it working for you?

Thanks

Roger 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KristinS1
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We use tags for our permits.  When a job that gets booked that needs a permit, it gets a tag automatically on - PERMIT NEEDED (Can be added to booking appointments).  I then get an Alert that a permit is needed.  I go to the appointment, fill out the permit and file it.  After I filed the permit I change the tag to PERMIT FILED.  When the permit is received I change the tag to PERMIT RECIEVED.  This way everyone knows where I am at with the permits.  

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

KristinS1

We use tags for our permits.  When a job that gets booked that needs a permit, it gets a tag automatically on - PERMIT NEEDED (Can be added to booking appointments).  I then get an Alert that a permit is needed.  I go to the appointment, fill out the permit and file it.  After I filed the permit I change the tag to PERMIT FILED.  When the permit is received I change the tag to PERMIT RECIEVED.  This way everyone knows where I am at with the permits.  

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing

BradInFla
New Contributor II

I just checked with our permit clerk, and she thinks is a great idea that we can start using. She would like to know if there is a way to receive a notification when a permit is expiring? i.e. permit expiring in two weeks. How is this done through Task Management? Can anyone tell me the ABC's and 123's? We're still new to ST and still trying to figure out "the new way" to do everything.

Currently she uses Outlook to stay on top of these expiring permits. Thanks for any ideas!

wch_alex

Hi, honestly we use it for a few simple things here such as Warranties tracking the parts along that process and refunds so stuff doesn't get lost amongst everything going on during our chaotic summer days. 

Here is a link for how Task Management is used in different ways other than Permit Processing. LINK

Here is an article on some other workflows for Task Management LINK.

rcampbel
New Contributor II

Hi, Thanks for the Links, good info.