Inventory

lisa_yes
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

For those using the inventory module, have you found a great training that helps the technicians understand how to  add/subtract/change the materials used on a job so that their replenishment reports are correct. Each "Service" has materials attached, but they may be ever so slightly different from the actual usage and replenishment is not 100% accurate.

3 REPLIES 3

HBromberg

We have run into this as well.  It has only been a little over a week, but inacurate reporting on the work orders are throwing o ff counts.  I have also found that parts on hold for another job assigned to that tech lower the truck count and throw red flags on closeout.

MirandaMel

We are not fully up and running with it yet, but I am familiar with this type of issue.  I have found with techs that it is train/retrain/retrain/retrain again.  The other thing that helps with this is to create a "Misc" item without a specific part attached.  In order to make sure that the right selling price comes up, you would want to set it up with a Dynamic Price.  Feel free to reach out, inventory is my specialty!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @lisa_yes - Welcome to the ServiceTitan Community and congrats on your first post . . . AND congratulations on achieving ServiceTitan Certified Administrator! 👏🏻

@MirandaMel - is your shop using the new inventory module?