techs pulling po's on closed jobs

ddmcrystal
New Contributor II

I have a tech that pulled a po on a closed job. Is there a permission setting to not allow this? 

4 REPLIES 4

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @ddmcrystal

This is a configuration "Hide 'add a purchase Order' Option on Posted and Exported Invoices". I've checked desertdiamondair account, the feature is disabled now. 

ddmcrystal
New Contributor II

Hi @LBabayan thank you, but it's not when jobs are posted and exported. They are able to pull P.O's after they have closed the job rather than pause the job because it isn't "finished" they are closing it out and then pulling P.O's. and then letting us know they need to go back as the job wasn't finished. My CSR's don't realize they pulled a PO off of a closed job are booking a new job. 

MadisonPCG

@ddmcrystal this sounds like you may benefit from establishing proper workflow for your technicians. Don't forget to document the proper workflow in this situation. For instance, does your technicians have the ability to request an additional appointment from their tablet? Is there some reason they are completing vs. pausing the appointment? 

Madison Moritz

Hi @MadisonPCG our techs do not have the ability to request an additional appointment from their tablets. A lot of times they will leave estimates at a job and the customer will call back later wanting to move forward with estimates. So instead of the tech asking the CSR's to book another appointment they will pull a PO from the closed job. And then tell us they need to go back. It causes our CSR's to open a new job because the job is "completed" and they are not aware that the tech had already pulled a PO on the "completed" job.