Follow Up Tag

mirdesch
Contributor II

Good morning! 

Today I had a client that I was booking that had a follow up tag on her. No one in the office added this tag to her profile. Does any one know how this tag is automatically added on? What it is used for?

Thanks in advance!

Miranda

6 REPLIES 6

kpoole20
New Contributor

I don't have help to offer, but we have tags that are now randomly being added to things they are not set up to be applied to.  Just wanted to add that there might be something bigger going on and you're not the only one.

mirdesch
Contributor II

Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 9.44.09 AM.png

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

This could be an equipment tag that is marked as a conversion. You can verify by going to settings>tag types>search this specific tag and edit to see the details within!

Sheena @ NiFT

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Can you tell us a little more about this? Does she have any open estimates? I'm going to dig into this with our team here at ServiceTitan. 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

She has no open estimates. She also doesn't have any recent phone call conversations so we did not have a call from her that was unbooked where we selected to log a follow up. The yellow follow up tag is applied to her one location and not the other. With this new update, I just noticed the tag is categorized under equipment. 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I would be very interested in where this comes from...would be a very useful tool!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning