Monday Motivation!! 5th Week of 2024!

krista-gac
Contributor II

Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 1.30.35 PM.png

What are your goals for the week? Any tasks or ST workflows you need advice or help on? How does your capacity look for the rest of this week and next? Need ideas to fill the board? 
How can we help you?

Ideas from the last Lunch and Learn were:

• Outbound Calls - what works to generate bookings and campaign ideas
  • New Hire Training
  • Where to find good talent
  • Power Dialing Campaigns 
  • Inside Sales 

Is there anything else we can working for you in Feb??

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member
4 REPLIES 4

KristinS1
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We are working on ourselves personally, making sure that we document 5 items to win the day (Five Goals) and also making a list of our gratitude's.  

We are focusing on stronger estimate follow ups, trying to figure out a good workflow on them.   I am also reworking on the Invoice Templates as well! 

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing

jenn_comfortmax
New Contributor III

Love the motivation, thank you.  I would love to hear how others are out bounding to fill the board.  I have a very hard time getting customers to answer the phone, answer to text, even sending out reminder cards.  How often do ya'll out bound for the same customers? (once a week, 3 days in a row)  Also would love some social media insight.  We are now on Facebook and needing ideas on what ya'll post.  (funny memes, HVAC tips) Thank you! 

KristinS1

We outbound every day on Happy Calls and also follow ups.  Other outbound ideas that we have are all plumbing but we will pull a list from the last 6 months of estimates on like for example of Toilets and than we will cross reference it to see why they did not purchase it, than follow up with the customer and offer them a free membership with purchase or something else along those lines.  I hope that this helps! 

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing

christiew821
New Contributor III

I'd LOVE to hear more about Marketing Pro and maybe some Social Media Marketing things its useful for! And most of all, how AI will work with Service Titan. Thanks!!

Christie Richards
Lowry Doors