🚨 Attention Garage Group Members! 🚨

AshleyB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hello Garage Industry,

Whether you're a seasoned participant in our SparkSession Groups or venturing into this concept for the first time, welcome aboard! I'm Ashley, your facilitator here at ServiceTitan. I'm excited to announce the launch of our exclusive Garage Only SparkSessions, tailored specifically for our esteemed friends in the garage industry. It's time to rev up for a Garage-only SparkSession! 🛠

You asked, and we listened! Your valuable feedback has inspired us to create a dedicated space where garage companies can come together to collaborate and delve into insightful discussions through our SparkSessions. With that in mind, I'm introducing brand-new All-Garage SparkSession Groups, open to both existing participants and newcomers.

Here are some key highlights about these sessions:

• 🔍 The topics covered will stay true to our standard agenda, and as always, participation in these programs comes at no cost. Just like normal SparkSessions, these sessions will not be recorded.
  • 🤝 For those currently engaged in SparkSessions with a mixed group of non-garage companies, fret not. Your existing participation remains unaffected, and you're encouraged to join both sessions seamlessly.
  • 🛡️ We understand the importance of fostering a supportive and non-competitive environment. As you fill out the signup form, you'll encounter a question about competitors. We'll do our utmost to honor your preferences and exclude direct competitors from the same session. Should circumstances demand otherwise, we'll personally reach out to affected participants to ensure their comfort and continued participation.
  • 🕰️ Initially, I'll be offering one session, with the timing determined by the majority preference indicated in the signup form.

Please spare a moment to complete the signup form by Friday, April 12th, enabling us to organize the group and gear up for our 1st ever Garage-only SparkSession. Should you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Thanks for rolling with us, and let's make these sessions the high-lift of your ServiceTitan journey! 🚀

1 REPLY 1

CGS
New Contributor

Hello Ashley, 

I was on vacation and would like to signup for this Spark session, but the form has expired. What do I need to do to be included?

Thanks, 

Scott