Allow Service Titan Report to Access Who Closed a Chat

ShannonChastain
New Contributor II

Hi! 
We are having an issue as of lately where Service Titan chats with customers are being closed before they are being responded to. We require our staff to be the last one to reply in a message so that we know it was resolved and who resolved it. 

In order to find out who closed a chat, we have to send a message to Service Titan support, and it will be at least 3 days before we have a final answer, but has taken up to 2 weeks with unsuccessful results. We need this information to be readily available to management so that we can train quickly on it. By the time 3 days has past, the person who closed the chat can no longer remember what they were doing and its so much harder to make it a trainable moment. 

How does everyone else deal with this issue? What is your process on Service Titan chats to make sure each customer was taken care of? 

Service Titan - PLEASE make this information readily available without having to go through support! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Love this! Post it as an idea and come back here with the idea ID. I'll go vote on it!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmberC
Contributor II

Hi @ShannonChastain! I agree with Jessica, you should definitely submit it as an idea. I work in Technical Support and a lot of these types of back end queries do take awhile sometimes... I'm sure it can be frustrating and totally see your point. 🙂

COMMUNITY-I-1240 Thank you for this idea!!

JessicaSmith

Love this! Post it as an idea and come back here with the idea ID. I'll go vote on it!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

COMMUNITY-I-1240

Thank you!!