asnow
Valued Contributor II

Which KPI is the most important to track in your call center? It's your Call Booking Rate! 

However, there are many factors that could give you a faulty booking rate. From call classification practices, to call reasons - you'll want to make sure you're tracking your call booking rate accurately. Find out what a good call booking rate is, and how to improve it.

During this ten minute training (actually 15 minutes - lol!) you'll learn WHY this KPI is so important to your company and to the bottom line. Every call is important. When CSRs are able to maximize each opportunity, book the call, and provide work for your team, your company will have greater results.

Comments
SandraY
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Thank you, Angie! I appreciate all the time and effort you put into these 10 minute trainings. They are fantastic resources for ongoing training as well as review.

Vlipumabrs
New Contributor

Thank you, Angie! I attended the Tool Box Live CSR Edition in San Antonio and got so much out of it. Between the Tool Box Live and these 10-minute trainings, it is so awesome that we have all these incredible resources! 

Melissa
New Contributor III

Thanks for these 10 minute trainings. I think they are very helpful.

asnow
Valued Contributor II

I love seeing these positive comments and feedback! Thank you @Melissa @Vlipumabrs and @SandraY !

Version history
Last update:
‎02-27-2024 10:58 AM
Updated by:
Contributors