Let’s hear your positive story!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Happy April and happy spring! April showers bring May flowers! 🌸🌻🌷

Personal or work – what is your positive story that has happened to you recently? Share something that has made you smile, lit a spark in you or made you feel happy. Have you had positive feedback from a customer? Did you receive a surprise letter in the mail from an old friend? Did you win a contest? Have you booked a vacation? Did you get a new pet? Did your company hit a new milestone? Let’s hear it and fill this thread with positivity! I feel like we could all use some! 

My recent positives: 

- Our coworker had a new healthy baby boy last week! We are all very excited to see our techs families grow! 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

- My flight and my hotel is booked for my first trip to Pantheon! My best friend is going to go with me as my plus one and we will stay a few extra days after the conference to enjoy some sunshine. I am looking forward to this! ✈️

- My friend had a new baby boy and I will get to meet him this weekend! 👶

- This weekend my friend is coming down to visit from Toronto. I'm very excited to see them! I even booked Monday off work so I will have a 3 day weekend to spend with them. Can't wait! 🙌

- On Thursday I had a regular client call in and we were talking about the Easter long weekend. I mentioned I had 3 days off but at my old job I had 4 days off so I am still getting used to this but it's okay, I was happy to have the Friday off work. He said he didn't think I minded because I seem pretty happy at my current job. I thought it was so sweet that he mentioned this, he could tell I was happy. It made me realize I must be cheerful when I answer the phone to him and it boosted my confidence. 😊

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
7 REPLIES 7

Jeremy_Wick
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

My recent Positives:

• The seeds I started in early March are up and growing like Crazy!
  • We installed a couple new ventilation fans in our Greenhouse - Hopefully this will help keep the temperature down, we tested them out on the weekend and they move a ton of Air
  • We recently spent 10 days in Orlando, took the Family to Disney World (received 20% off on a five day pass - this is available to all Canadians!!) We even had time to travel to Tampa to meet up with a friend 
  • The Biggest Positive - The snow has MELTED!!! Spring is near and I am so excited to see what Summer Brings!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

That is exciting! Only my spinach and cucumber seeds have sprouted so far! I love the gardening updates. 

That sounds like such a fun trip with your family! I hope everyone enjoyed Disney!

Thanks for sharing your positives with us Jeremy. I agree - the snow has melted here as well and I cannot wait to see what summer brings. 🙂

Khiana Klatt

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

@mmontgom I feel like I haven't seen you in ages! What positives are happening for you right now Megan?!

Khiana Klatt

mmontgom
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I know it has been a while!! I am doing well though, one of my recent positives is that I was able to take my family on a roadtrip up to Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, and Monterey Bay over spring break! It was a bit exhausting with the driving, but so much fun to see so much stuff. I finally got to go snowmobiling there!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Nice! That sounds like such a fun spring break! I'm glad you enjoyed a road trip and had a break from work!

Khiana Klatt

MirandaMel

You are surrounded by babies @KhianaKlatt !!!  You're going to love Pantheon...and definitely try to get in one of the theme parks in Florida!

My recent positives:

• My parents are all home for the season as they are all snowbirds, got to visit with a couple of them this past weekend
  • So very looking forward to being in Mexico in just over a month
  • The end is near with our mortgage payments...less than 2 years to go!
  • I received a beautiful decoration for my office from one of our install techs

Happy spring, everyone!!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Right? I feel like all of my friends and coworkers are having babies and I am over here with my dog haha! But I am not complaining - looking forward to baby cuddles!
So nice you were able to visit with your parents! Enjoy your trip to Mexico! How long will you be gone for? Is it your first time going? Congrats on nearing the end of your mortgage payments! That is so cute a tech gifted you something for your office. The techs must really appreciate you. That is so sweet!! 🙂

Thanks for sharing. I'm so happy you have some positives happening!

Khiana Klatt