Only partial chat messages received - help!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hey Canadian users!

Since November 2022, I have had support cases open as I have been having trouble with our ST chat where I only receive partial messages on my work Macbook. They still have not found a permanent solution for this problem and it impacts my workflow daily. I am reaching out to see if other Canadian users are experiencing this as well? Please let me know if you or someone within your company are experiencing this as well. I would be super grateful! 

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer! 🙏 🙏 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
3 REPLIES 3

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

YES!!!!  I have an open ticket for this with ST and they are still not sure of a fix. 😞

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I'm glad to hear I am not the only one - thank you, thank you! 🙏 They have told me a few times it would be fixed (for example last week with the minor release) but still no luck. I was curious if this was isolated or if others were experiencing it as well. I have not been able to receive any progress updates or a timeframe for repair. If others are experiencing it as well, I was hoping it may help push it along since I have been waiting for 9 months for a solution. 😞 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

MirandaMel

Did you ever hear back on this?  They fixed the broken messages a couple weeks ago (right around Pantheon), and it is working good for the most part.  We still get broken messages but at least they are in order now and not jumbled.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning