Pantheon 2023

Who was at Pantheon this September? Lets see your photos below! Who did you get to meet? (I will be very jealous if you met the Blue Collar Nerd!) What was your favourite session or announcement? Tell us all about it below! What do you wish they had ...

KhianaKlatt by Valued Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Checking in 👋

Hello fellow Canadian ST users! I apologize that I have been MIA from Community recently. Our shop has been very busy so I haven't had a chance to check in with all of you! How are things going? I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend! Is there an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suppliers integrate with ST

Did you know that in the States they can integrate their suppliers within ST to see their local suppliers stock levels? No more placing a PO to discover later that it is not in stock. Can you imagine being able to check this right within ST?! Let's s...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Happy Thanksgiving (a day late!)

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadian users on here! In our area, the weather was up to 25 degrees...unheard of for this time of year. Hope you all had a great long weekend!

MirandaMel by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Employee Reminder

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows how can I set up a reminder for the employees and the technician to review their timesheet and send it back to the office? Is there such a thing? Thank you

GHG – Energy Assessment

If you are a HVAC contractor in Canada, you are likely aware of the Greener Home Grant. Clients need to have an energy assessment before proceeding with the GHG. There are a few energy auditors out there but the one our company has been having succes...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Estimates Upgrade Idea!

Hoping some will vote for this idea! Online estimates could definitely use an upgrade!https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-1972

mirdesch by Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Paying POs in Multiple Currencies

Does anyone use QuickBooks Desktop and pays some of your purchase order in multiple currencies (CAD & US). I'm looking to see if this is possible. I have run some test between ST and QBD and they're just not working out the way I was hoping for.

MadisonPCG by ServiceTitan Certified Provider
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment Processing Options

Hi Everyone, We are deciding between keeping our current payment processing software or switching to ST payments. After discussing with the Fintech team, we found out that they are unable to process debit transactions using Elavon. We are curious as ...