Spring 2024 goals 🙌

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

As we enter the month of March, how has everyone's 2024 been so far? What goals do you and your company have for spring? What goals have you already achieved this year? How do you keep track of your goals - KPIs, checklists, an app, a board in your office? Lets hear it all below!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
4 REPLIES 4

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

@jwarren Any tips for staying organized and keeping track of things? Do you have any favourite apps for this (business or personal wise)? 

@TamCSR What are your goals this season as a Customer Service Representative?

Khiana Klatt

koiring
Contributor

Our year end is March 31 so we are preparing for year end inventory.  My goal is to get all caught up finalize year end by the end of June.

Jeremy_Wick
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

March is a great time to start forecasting and planning the maintenance visits - Do we have enough staff to perform all the maintenances we have promised our customers?  Can we hire dedicated Maintenance staff that will be able to convert into Service Staff when the busy AC season Rolls in.  Also With a little breathing room in March this is a great time to strengthen proper workflows in preparation of the busy summer months.

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Currently, my goal is to finish filing all the 2023 receipts before taxes are due. Yesterday I completed November's filing so I only have one month left to go - wahoo! 🙌  My next goal is to start scheduling in our heat pump maintenances during this in-between season before we are swamped with AC season. I want to get ahead of the game and fill up our schedule during this slower season if I can! 

Khiana Klatt