What do you want to see? ๐Ÿค”

I really want this group to be beneficial for everyone in it - including YOU! What topics would you like to see discussed in future posts? Please comment below with your ideas and I will add them to our list for consideration! Thank you for joining u...

KhianaKlatt by Valued Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Finance It โ€“ financing option for clients

Did you know that FinanceIt is the only financing application that has integrated with ST in Canada? If you did not know about it yet, we definitely recommend looking into it. You can use it directly through your ST app! Offering financing can help y...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Visa Debit โ€“ how to work around this

We have many clients here in Canada who prefer to use a Visa Debit Card. Currently, they cannot pay with this through ST so, they cannot call in their card over the phone and pay with it nor can they pay their bill online with it. Many times, when a ...

• 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

What software would you like to see come to Canada?

As a Canadian ST user in the trades, I have discovered that the US has some ST features as well as some software options that are not yet available here in Canada. Iโ€™m not going to lie โ€“ I am a little bit jealous! In a recent ST podcast (https://www....

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello Canadian users! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hello Canadian users! My name is Khiana, and I am one of the group owners. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to each of you and to thank you for joining this group! I live in Ontario and am about 30 minutes outside of our countryโ€™s capita...

• 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome! ๐ŸซŽ

Hello and welcome to the new Canadian Service Titan Users group! The main purpose of this group is for you all to be able to share your resources or workarounds you have found to help you as a Canadian user. This will also be a group for you to ask q...

• 34 replies
  • 4 kudos