Locking Pricing for Memberships

leticia_
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hello Everyone, 

I hope everyone is having a great day!

I submitted an idea and would like your support.

I am having an issue with technicians changing the price of our memberships and zeroing them out completely. Right now, the only way I can do this is if I turn off all access to changing pricing, which is not what I want to do. I also looked at dynamic pricing, but it won't let me set specific pricing for each task. I reached out to the chat and they said there isn't a way to do this right now

I need to have the option to lock the pricing of the memberships, so they aren't able to change it.

Here is the link: https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-5528

Thank you! I appreciate the support. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @leticia_ -- if you use the membership pricing table to add your membership prices this may alleviate the issue with techs changing prices on a service task. Is this something different than what you're referring to?

- Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @leticia_ -- if you use the membership pricing table to add your membership prices this may alleviate the issue with techs changing prices on a service task. Is this something different than what you're referring to?

- Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena @ NiFT

leticia_

Hello Sheena,

I tried this and thought it locked in the price book, when you add it to the estimate, you can still change the pricing

Sheena_Palacios

@leticia_ -- that's odd, this is the first I've heard of this when it comes to membership service tasks that are locked in via the pricing table. I recommend you reach out to your CSM team as there may be a backend configuration that will only use the membership pricing table!

Sheena @ NiFT

leticia_

Thanks! I'll do that