Looking for Onboarding Assistance: CSR/Dispatcher Role

brandy_a
New Contributor III

Good afternoon,

We are in the process of bringing in another CSR/Dispatcher. I believe that ServiceTitan has the steps to follow in Onboarding a new CSR/Dispatcher, however, I am not able to find them.

Any help, suggestions, or assistance with where to find this information is greatly appreciated! 😊

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

When you create a profile in ST for your new CSR/Dispatcher, ST assigns an academy program to them that needs to be completed before they can access your live version of ST.  It is a great walkthrough of how ST works.  If you need to bypass that training, it is done on the backend of the academy by an admin in your company.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ericaramsey
New Contributor II

Congratulations @brandy_a  and that is great to hear!

Sharing as a "newbie" CSR on ST within our own organization - doing the academy courses are great during the initial onboarding, but I also suggest setting a calendar date in the future - perhaps 3 or 6 months later to RE-visit those same modules.

Why?

Because that is about the time it takes to develop habits that aren't as efficient as perhaps the ones taught in the courses.  Also, when I first started ST last July, in addition to my onboarding, learning our company culture, a new trade, PLUS a new software interface - it was literally like drinking from a fire hose.

Now I am coming back and re-taking all the same courses to unlearn bad habits and discover information that flew by me the first time.

Just my two cents. 🙂

Congratulations again and hope this helps!

_ E.

beejaxn
New Contributor III

Good afternoon and congrats on your growth! 🎉 I hope everything goes well for you all. Sounds like you're looking for the Academy, but I've listed a couple extra ST tools that are just as helpful, especially when adapted to your unique needs.

ST Academy is going to be your go-to with all the educational resources for ST navigation and operations. You can find it from the profile dropdown list in the top right!

Academy Dashboard.png

Some tips to get organized:

• Pin the most important courses for easy reference
  • Weed out the courses that aren't relevant for training or daily operations
  • Craft a feasible timeline for completion and use the Train in Practice feature to walk through your procedures

Train in Practice allows you to test new skills with the same features and client data you use everyday without affecting live operations. This is found in the same profile dropdown list; you just need to log in with your normal email and pw info! Train in PRACTICE.png

TitanAdvisor is a great multi-use tool! Not only can you see your company's utilization of different optimization features, but it's handy in keeping track of your onboarding timeline from a one-stop dashboard. It's found by clicking the rocket button in the top right.  TitanAdvisor Training.png

You can use the My Training tab to take a look at all the Academy courses you've completed in the past. Using the Team Training tab allows you to see one's progress at-a-glance, as well as being able to open a breakdown of each course's completion status.

TitanAdvisor Training 2.png

They've made navigation between different menus easy as well! You can access a course, completed or not, directly from the TitanAdvisor dashboard by opening the dropdown tab.TitanAdvisor Training 3.png

I hope this helps in some way; ST has great bones when it comes to their database of resources, it just takes some combing through to find them. Cheers to your journey!

brandy_a
New Contributor III

@beejaxn Thank you very much for all of the reference material! Much appreciated! 😊

MirandaMel

When you create a profile in ST for your new CSR/Dispatcher, ST assigns an academy program to them that needs to be completed before they can access your live version of ST.  It is a great walkthrough of how ST works.  If you need to bypass that training, it is done on the backend of the academy by an admin in your company.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

brandy_a
New Contributor III

@MirandaMel Thank you for the information! We will definitely be using this tool! 😁