New to the Group

ginamccrary
New Contributor

Hey fellow Lady Titans!

I am still new and would love some newbie tips on Memberships if you guys have any to share.  I missed out on Pantheon this year and am hoping to go next time...day

8 REPLIES 8

ginamccrary
New Contributor

Hey all,

thank you all so much for making me feel so welcome.  I am learning so much so quickly! We are getting things set up and i am so very excited to say i did learn how to create a form and tag it to the membership.  a basic document for the customer to read and sign when the techs are in the field!  so far no issues!  I am looking forward to more info on Pantheon 24, so if that is available I would love it!  I cant wait for this journey and  get to know everyone!  thanks again!!

SarahFritz
Contributor

Welcome Gina! 

How do you see having your memberships set up? What would they include? Yearly, monthly billing? And share, if you have already started setting them up, where you feel stuck. 

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi Gina!

Welcome to LadyTitans! I am sure someone here can help you with your Memberships! Is there particular challenges that you are having with them? Looking more ServiceTitan setup, how to sell them, what is included? Would love to share anything that I can that may help!!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

michelle54
New Contributor III

We are not currently using memberships. But welcome to the group!

krista-gac
Contributor II

Welcome!! 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

Miranda

Welcome! Hope you can go to Pantheon 2024!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

MirandaMel

Make sure you know if you want to use deferred revenue or not…the set up is different for each.  Start with only one or two memberships and then build from there.  Have a good training program in place so your field staff can easily sell them!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

gotobrandi
Contributor

Hello and welcome!

I highly recommend that you determine all the scenarios for the memberships beforehand. The more organized you are on how you want it to be executed the easier it is. It is all about the set up.