Welcome welcome welcome!!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I know many of us know each other already from Facebook or Pantheon, but let's get you connected with your username! Introduce yourself by replying in this thread. You can be as specific or vague as you like, but it would be great to know your name (if it's different from your display name), what company you work for, where you’re located and what you do at your company. Then, share something interesting about yourself!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JessicaSmith

Sarah Wrangler is my favorite friend job.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

monicajones
New Contributor II

Syd you are a rock star!!! I thank you for all of your help with ST! 

AshleyB

Hey Randi, can’t wait to see you on that Titan score leader board! Keep it up! 

97 REPLIES 97

AshleyB

@anchorstephanie I didn't know you were a success coach, that's awesome!

JessicaSmith

Hello friend!!

kdeboer1

Hello Lady Titans! My name is Kaley DeBoer and I work at Aiello Home Services in Windsor Locks, CT. Originally from Plymouth, MA where I worked for an electrical contractor for 5 years after college, which began my experience in the trades. I met my fiancé 10 years ago and 2018 we moved to CT to become the 5th generation of his family’s farm, while simultaneously finding my home here at Aiello! I initially started as a Home Energy Coordinator then became the lead coordinator in transitioning from our legacy software to Service Titan. In addition to the platforms, I have engulfed myself in all areas of operations and assist in establishing best practices.

I am a true "New Englander" where I could never not experience all four seasons or be too far from the ocean! I love to cook, garden, kayak, and cater to my dog Sunny, my rabbit Little Man, and my flock of chickens!

Looking forward to being a part of this group!

AshleyB

Hey @kdeboer1, welcome to LadyTitans! We're happy to have you!

JessicaSmith

Hey Kaley! I grew up in East Windsor (now I live in Chicopee). I worked at HDAir in Springfield until my dad sold about 18 months ago. Does Katie Bennett still work at Aiello?

kdeboer1

Hello Jessica, no she was only with Aiello in 2020. But that is so cool you grew up in East Windsor since it's the next town over, such a small world!

SGhirard
Contributor II

Hey LadyTitans,
I am Sarah Ghirardo, your Director of LadyTitans.. You probably think what this really means to me? Being able to bring out the women in the trades is a true passion for me. Not only because I know that we all can make a significant impact, but because I love people and believe they deserve to be known on their terms. I believe in people and will do anything I can to help. 
On top of my LadyTitans role, I help run Marketing Pro too. Lots o hats, but all worn relatively gracefully on my one head. 😂
I have worked in the trades and with the trades for over 7 years now working in the field of Marketing. I am in love with the people of the trades. I have extensive knowledge in the area of marketing, so if you need any assistance let me know. I am here to help! 

Personally, I am a do-it-all mom conquering the world with two beautiful kids Emma and Luka, and one wild Labrador, Roxy. You will often hear me speak about all three of them. I love to be outside and you will often find me working anywhere but home. I travel extensively to visit companies like yours to help with marketing pro and marketing in general. 
Thank you for all being here and we are excited to start this group! Welcome to the LadyTitans new group!

JessicaSmith

Thank you thank you thank you for all you do for LadyTitans!!

AshleyB

Hey Team! My names Ashley Baillio (pronounced like Bio, biology). I call Albuquerque, New Mexico home, and I am part of the Customer Training team here at ServiceTitan. I have completely fallen in love with this industry and all the people in it thanks to my other half. During my free time, I love to hang out with my family and my two Pitbulls (aka my kids) Molly & Lucy. I'm also in the ❤️ business, when I'm not a running customer trainings you'll find me helping couples write their love stories. I have an elopement company called Dash where we specialize in adventure elopements and intimate weddings. 

I love being apart of LadyTitans and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us! 💙Alwaysy remember "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." - Helen Keller

JessicaSmith

Happy to see you!!