Action Cancelled Messages

jaquelin
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Is anyone else getting an action cancelled message when trying to move calls around on the dispatch board? One of our dispatchers was getting those messages despite having all her settings set up like normal. As in the same as yesterday where she had no issues. It seems to be isolated to her 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

e_dunn
Former Titan

@jaquelin@mleahy@JessicaSmith - I've been informed that our engineers have applied a fix for the issue and are monitoring for any further issues. Would you all be able to refresh and let me know if you are continuing to see errors? Or has it been resolved for you?

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

mleahy
New Contributor III

I've tried submitting the ticket through ServiceTitan itself. I'm not sure why it is not going through.

@mleahy - try going through the Support section of Community. If that doesn't work, reply here and let me know.

mleahy
New Contributor III

I'm getting it as well. But cannot get in touch with support to submit a ticket 😞

jaquelin

Thank you!! Will do!

JessicaSmith

Yes- I'm getting it and people are asking on Facebook. Make sure you submit a support ticket so they can see how many are affected!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions