Grey boxes (non-job events) disappearing

bbiswell
New Contributor II

Has anyone experienced the grey boxes (non-job event) disappearing off the dispatch board?  It is the strangest thing.  We use the grey boxes to block a tech and note that they have that day off.  Several times now the box has disappeared and it is only happening to one tech.  I can go into the practice environment and see it but it vanishes from our dispatch board.

6 REPLIES 6

ChristineB
New Contributor

Yes, it does happen - The reason why is because the technician did not mark that event as "Done" so if they do not mark themselves done in the event then it disappears from the board. We use it to mark when we are taking off or when a tech needs to drop off a permit and I had it happen a few times and figured out it was because of this. I hope this helps 🙂 

HallieAngel920
New Contributor

Yes, this happened to me 2 days in a row, Every night I make an event for our techs to be aware of what is needed in the AM, and it has disappeared. I haven't had the issue since last week, but it did happen to be as well. 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

We use these non-job events daily and I have never had them disappear. This is definitely strange. I recommend trying Miranda's suggestion. Is it disappearing after the event is over or before the time of the event?

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Check if the "clear this from technician's calendar once is over" and "Clear this from dispatch board once event is over" are checked when the event is created.  Does it reappear after you reload the screen?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

NWAC
New Contributor II

Can you block a technician from checking those boxes? I only see those boxes after the event is created not when it is beign created?

MirandaMel

They should only be created from the office and the option would be there when the office staff edit the event.

MirandaMel_0-1697030341237.png

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning