Chimney Pricebook

mpupo
New Contributor

Hello,

Our company is new to ST and im happy to see this group for chimney and fireplace. I was wondering if anyone here could offer any advice, insight or share how their price book is set up? I'd like to find some success stories and gain some knowledge so i can set up my price book effectively for our technicians. 

Any help is much appreciated! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Best

Mike 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hey Mike! So happy to have you as a part of the group. So are you asking about materials, equipment and services? What would go into those? We have been behind with our pricebook until this year. We originally dumped everything into the services section... It was just what was easiest at the beginning. We have now graduated to adding materials and equipment. We have all items in materials that need to be replenished or that are necessary for every service. They automatically adhere to our repairs now! We also have all of the units we install in the equipment section. I can show you some screen shots of what these things look like! And good luck in setting up your pricebook! It can be time consuming but in the end it is definitely worth it! EquipmentEquipmentMaterialsMaterialsServicesServices

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jkelley
New Contributor II

If you need one on one help, please feel free to reach out directly.  

jkelley
New Contributor II

This feature wasn't available when I onboarded 8 years ago.  It's great to have, because now you can see what the tech and customer sees.  

brandiCVCSucces
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

In addition to what Madison said, I like to think of it from the tech's point of view.  They are going to be in the field and they will be seeing the categories.  So if you are in your price book, toggle on your "mobile view" to view it as a tech.  You want to make sure it makes sense to them. Welcome to Service titan and Chimney chat

MadisonChicken

Hey Mike! So happy to have you as a part of the group. So are you asking about materials, equipment and services? What would go into those? We have been behind with our pricebook until this year. We originally dumped everything into the services section... It was just what was easiest at the beginning. We have now graduated to adding materials and equipment. We have all items in materials that need to be replenished or that are necessary for every service. They automatically adhere to our repairs now! We also have all of the units we install in the equipment section. I can show you some screen shots of what these things look like! And good luck in setting up your pricebook! It can be time consuming but in the end it is definitely worth it! EquipmentEquipmentMaterialsMaterialsServicesServices

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks