jeisenman
Former Titan

The shoemaker has no shoes as they say when my wife called me at work yelling at me that the cables are all wound up every which way with the springy thing broken in half. Oh man I was actually out in the field selling a new door to a homeowner and the prospect listened to my call Ouch! When the tech was at my house 6 months prior from my company he recommended that we purchase a new spring due to the age and from what he was able to see in the initial inspection. $285.00 later we had everything completed in one shot and I was a happy customer and there was a recommendation that I change the guide wheels due to the age of the existing door. I listened and took the suggestion to avert another emergency call and it saved me from disaster that strikes twice, especially the phone call from the boss. We also purchased a prepaid service contract for two years for $85.00 that included 35% off of parts with labor inclusive. 

1. How are you offering service agreement to your customers so that you’re not leaving money on the table?
  • Do your techs offer this on every job?
  • Does your office staff offer this over the phone?
  • Do you show a visual overview of a Service Agreement to your customers that shows potential savings? 

Would love to read your thoughts?