Booking Question-

christiew821
New Contributor III

Hello everyone! Hope your holiday seasons are all going well, ours here at Lowry Doors are SO BUSY! Its been a great thing, we have wonderful customers and a great community! I have a Service Titan question I'm sort of struggling with. When I end a call, and I go to book a job, there are so many times when I accidentally push, "Close and Classify," on the Left hand side, not "Book Job." My appointment then doesn't get booked. Anyone else have this problem, or does anyone have any advice? I'm all ears! 

Christie Richards
Lowry Doors
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tonia0079
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

At the top of the "close & classify" page once I choose it, but before I choose a call reason, I have the option to go back to Job Booking form. Is this an option for you?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

christiew821
New Contributor III

It is, I am currently double checking each job at the end of each call AND each day. Its a new process for me, new system, I'm sure it will be second nature eventually. I also am going to write out my call flow and post it right in front of my face in color, I'm a visual learner, so I have little signs everywhere. They save me! Thanks for your feedback, Tonia!

Christie Richards
Lowry Doors

Tonia0079

At the top of the "close & classify" page once I choose it, but before I choose a call reason, I have the option to go back to Job Booking form. Is this an option for you?