Outbound Performance

jackie_g
New Contributor

Hello!

I wanted to reach out to see if anyone had any pointers for tracking outbound calls booked through Service Titan for CSRs. Currently I am using the Outbound Performance Report but this report always shows 0 for outbound calls worked. It seems to work great for inbound call tracking. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance! 

Jackie 

1 REPLY 1

Brittany_Katter
New Contributor

Hi Jackie! 

We have phones pro and the way I track outbound call performance is by first looking in Dialpad, clicking on analytics, selecting the date range desired (for me, I look at the previous day as I share the previous day's numbers in morning huddle), scroll all the way down, add together placed + cancelled for total outbound calls per CSR. 

I then go to Service Titan, and looked at outbound booked calls in 1 of 2 ways:

1. Select reports, select Call Center Performance by CSR Report, input desired date range, run report, and this report will tell you manual calls booked per employee. 

2. Select reports, select Office Activities Report, input desired date range, select 1 CSR under employee dropdown, select Run Report. You will then have a list of every action performed by that CSR during the date range. From there, you will click on the funnel next to "Action Performed", under Contains type "booked", then select Filter. This will show every job booked by that CSR in the given time period. I then look at each job and determine if it's Inbound or Outbound. This way is tedious, but is the most accurate. 

From there I take total outbound calls and total outbound booked to determine booking % and report these numbers in our daily huddle for the previous day. 

Hope this helps!