Pantheon Alert: Call Center Tips for Enhanced Customer and Employee Experience

asnow
Valued Contributor II

We are only a few days away from Pantheon 2023!

For those of you that are coming, I hope to see you there! I'm so excited to speaking with the amazing Areni Mahdessian! We will be sharing some awesome tips to help Call Centers deliver an amazing employee and customer experience. As a bonus, we will be sharing a template for a Call Center Playbook, so you don't want to miss this session. Mark your schedule: Tuesday, 9/12 3:30pm - 4:15pm ET in Magnolia 3. 

For those of you that will not be there - GREAT NEWS! This session will be recorded and available here in the Community. You'll be able to review it at your own leisure, and I'll be sharing the link to the Call Center Playbook template HERE in our group, just for you!

Thank you for all being such valued group members and for all you do to contribute to each other's success. 

Angie_Areni Social Media.png

8 REPLIES 8

michelle54
New Contributor III

Looking forward to the Call Center Playbook being shared. Am I correct that there will also be some 1:1 templates available?

asnow
Valued Contributor II

We posted the link to the playbook today! We can definitely share some 1:1 templates. 

This is fantastic!  I'm looking forward to hopefully blocking off some time in October to personalize this for our company.  I would love to have any other templates as well!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Awesome! Love to hear that! We will post some 1:1 templates soon.

asnow
Valued Contributor II

I love to hear that! Thank you so much for attending. I look forward to hearing about the changes you make!

sgibbons5
New Contributor

It was an awesome experience!  I appreciate the information that Angie and Areni gave.  I'm definitely going to bring back the lessons learned to our call center.  Thank you!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I won't be there in person so I am thankful it will be recorded for us to watch here later! Thank you!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

asnow
Valued Contributor II

It was recorded and it will be available soon! I'll keep you all posted and share it here in our group!