Pantheon 2024!!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Last week registration opened for Pantheon 2024! It was announced that it will return to Orlando Florida, at the World Marriott Resort. I will be attending for my very first time and I am so pumped to be there! 🎉 I cannot wait to meet y'all! If you will be attending this fall, please comment below so I can look out for you there! 

I am really hoping that we can have a booth or a table for the Canadian User Group. A designated area and time where we can meet up for a conversation or a meal together would be great too! A Canadian Group pin or lanyard we could wear even during the event! This would help us better advertise the group and potentially gain more members. It will also help you find us more easily in the crowd so we can meet in person and network together! If you would be interested in having something like this, please let us know below. Also, feel free to make suggestions of what you would like to see for the Canadian User Group at Pantheon. I will ensure that ST sees your ideas and knows that they have a Canadian presence! 🙌🍁

Looking forward with eager anticipation to seeing everyone later this year - I cannot wait! 😁

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
6 REPLIES 6

jwarren
New Contributor III

Let's goooo... to Orlando!! ✈️ Registration and hotel booking is now available. Tickets and hotel rooms will go fast! Hope to see you all at Pantheon 2024! 

Pantheon Website: https://pantheon.servicetitan.com/event/8149467f-2239-4516-9759-c02d3a1fde87/summary

Jeremy_Wick
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I am hoping I can go back this year!  I think if we had special Canadian Lanyards we would stand out from the crowd, I found this one on amazon - but we could get some custom made ones that show ST and a Canadian Reference

Jeremy_Wick_0-1707327350871.png

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

It would be neat to have the group's logo on it as well as the ST logo! I hope you are able to be back this year!

Khiana Klatt

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I wonder if any of the ST employees in this group would know if we could get one done up with the event planners for Pantheon?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

MirandaMel

I am 100% planning on being there!  I got a Canada pin for on my lanyard last year, but love the idea of something a bit more noticeable!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

My managers brought me back one of the Canadian group pins last year! It was cute but I agree - something more noticeable would be great so we can find each other in the crowd. Looking forward to finally meeting you in person!! 🙂 

Khiana Klatt