Greener Home Grant announcement

Good morning Canadian users! The announcement Canadian HVAC companies have been waiting for was released this week! This announcement confirmed that the Greener Home Grant continues to be paused. An article from Global news states: The government pla...

KhianaKlatt by Valued Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pantheon 2024!!

Last week registration opened for Pantheon 2024! It was announced that it will return to Orlando Florida, at the World Marriott Resort. I will be attending for my very first time and I am so pumped to be there! I cannot wait to meet y'all! If you wil...

• 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Greener Home Grant changes! Feb 2024

I work for a HVAC company and we complete a lot of Greener Home Grant installations. First, there was an announcement that the grant would be ending at the end of Feb. Then we were told that the grant was currently on pause. Yesterday afternoon we we...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank you!!

As 2023 comes to a close, I want to thank everyone who has helped this group to grow this year! It was very exciting to create the Canadian User Group this year. This had been a goal of mine for a while, so to see it become a reality was awesome! I w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tell us about where you're from! 🏡

We have group members from across the country here, which is very exciting! ️ Let's take a moment to learn about where each other is from. Please share below one fun fact about your province or territory and one fun fact about the town/city you live ...

Gerogian Bay Islands National Park.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inventory Q&A

Hey Canadians,Do you have questions about Inventory? How to implement or are you facing issues that are driving you Bonkers? Maybe you need to refine some work flows. I run an Inventory Q&A every 2nd Thursday (In conjunction with ServiceTitan) If you...

Jeremy_Wick by ServiceTitan Certified Provider
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Hello Canadian users! 👋

Hello Canadian users! My name is Khiana, and I am one of the group owners. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to each of you and to thank you for joining this group! I live in Ontario and am about 30 minutes outside of our country’s capita...

• 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome! 🫎

Hello and welcome to the new Canadian Service Titan Users group! The main purpose of this group is for you all to be able to share your resources or workarounds you have found to help you as a Canadian user. This will also be a group for you to ask q...

• 34 replies
  • 4 kudos
Labels