Sharing in case anyone would like to join a SparkSession - Canadian Edition 🇨🇦

mmontgom
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
Hey Folks!

I am Megan, I facilitate our All-Canadian SparkSession Groups! Based on your feedback, we created groups specifically for our Canadian companies to be able to collaborate with other Canadian Companies through our topics in SparkSessions. I would like to create some new All Canadian SparkSessions for all existing and new Canadian SparkSessions participants. 

A couple of items about these sessions: 
- The topics will remain as outlined here and these programs are still completely free. Additionally, these sessions are not recorded. 
- If you are currently in a SparkSession that is a mixed group of Canadian/Non-Canadian companies, this session should not affect your existing session. You can remain in both sessions. 
- I have a question about competitors in the signup link. Based on previous group sizes, participation, etc - I will try to accommodate to exclude competitors. However depending on the amount of signups - if I cannot accommodate this I will personally reach out to anyone impacted to ensure that they are still comfortable in participating in the group. 

Please complete this signup link by the end of day Friday August 4th so that I can create these groups and get us set up for our sessions! Please let me know if you have any questions! 

5 REPLIES 5

ToniF

It says that the link is no longer available

MirandaMel

I thought I had signed up for this but haven't gotten any links to sessions?  Is it still happening?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

mmontgom

Hi Miranda! I will reach out to you now! 

Dave
Contributor

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I completed the sign up link on Friday! Thanks for sharing this with the group! I hope we are able to have a good turn out for it. 🙂

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling