Welcome to 2024!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hello Canadian users!

I hope everyone enjoyed some well deserved rest over the holidays! Now that we have entered 2024 - what are your goals for this year? Do you have any personal goals or business goals you have set? Is there anything exciting you are looking forward to this year? Drop us some positivity below! 

- My work goal is to make more sales this year - more memberships, close more estimates, etc. 

- Work wise, I am looking forward to attending Pantheon for the first time this fall! I cannot wait to meet everyone, learn tips, hear about new releases, etc!

- My personal goal this year is to try to be more aware of the positive things in my life and focus more on these. I have started a gratefulness journal to help.

- This spring, I have 3 friends who are expecting babies. I cannot wait to meet these new little ones. It is going to be one exciting year!

I cannot wait to hear about your goals and wins! Additionally, if there is anything you would like to see happen with this group this year, please let us know! Any content in particular you would like posted? We are open to suggestions! 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
6 REPLIES 6

Jeremy_Wick
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hey @KhianaKlatt great topic!  2024 I think is going to be a great year, My Goals for this year:

Work - My work goal is the same as last year - I want to help as many people become more proficient with using ServiceTitan.  Whether it be helping with ironing out processes, implementing new work flows or helping others troubleshoot issues.  I feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to help contractors with these.  I am also really looking forward to going back to Pantheon this year

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

These are awesome goals Jeremy! You are definitely a huge help to ST users. I will be at Pantheon this year for my first time and I will look for your table. Looking forward to meeting you in person!

Khiana Klatt

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Three babies!!!  That is such an exciting time, especially for the momma's and their friends.  New babies always bring high spirits!

I have not thought much about goals this year...last year was a dumpster fire for half of it so I guess anything has to be better than it was!  After August of last year, things became much better and I was able to bring my husband along to Florida for my first Pantheon and can not wait to go this year to meet more people and see what ST will keep bringing to the platform.  It will be nice to meet up with you, Khiana!

Work goals I would say will be fine tuning our inventory system and getting it fully up and running...same with memberships...2024 will be the year to iron out the little things and start getting some quality and real KPI's.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Right?! I am currently planning multiple baby showers. I am beyond excited! Babies always cheer people up. 🙂 

I am so sorry last year was a tough one. I hope this year is better for you! Hang in there Miranda! 

Those are excellent goals. I am sure you can crush them! Fine tuning inventory is a big project - we are working on it too this year. I too am looking forward to meeting up with you. We will have to exchange numbers or email addresses so we can find each other in the crowd haha. I'm excited for Pantheon since it will be my first time but also a little nervous as I have no idea what to expect or how to find my way around that convention centre! It'll be nice to have a friendly face if I find you!

Khiana Klatt

MirandaMel

I agree...I was so nervous going to Pantheon!  It didn't take long to feel more comfortable and figure your way around things.  I am VERY introverted so ending up at tables that I had no clue who people were was definitely a struggle!  It was so neat to actually meet people that we only get to see on zoom meetings!  Looking forward to seeing you!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

@MirandaMel @Jeremy_Wick @jwarren @jhufnagelERP Lets hear some of your goals or what you are looking forward to this year!

Khiana Klatt