What is your personal win?

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

The week is ending! Let's leave work behind for a moment. ✌️ What is your personal win of the week? Did you crush a goal? Did you find a good deal? Did you learn a new skill? Let’s hear your positive win!  🥇 

This week my personal win is:  I have been feeling discouraged by not being where I expected to be at in life at this stage in the game. Rental units are very expensive in my area and I haven't been able to find what I am looking for that is within my budget. I decided to change my perspective and to make my current little apartment what I want it to be! I am purging items, rearranging furniture, pinning all sorts of ideas on Pinterest, scanning Marketplace and Kijiji for organization solutions and dual purpose furniture to make my little place more homey and functional. It's going to be a work in progress but I feel a lot better changing my mindset and setting attainable goals instead of being so focused on what I can't change.

I can't wait to hear your wins! 👏 Drop them below! 👇 

I hope y'all have an eh-mazing long weekend! Enjoy it and make it one to remember! ☀️ 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
6 REPLIES 6

Jeremy_Wick
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

My personal win - the pumpkin I am growing is over 350 Lbs!Pumpkin.jpg

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I am curious what the final weight on this guy was!!!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Jeremy_Wick

@MirandaMel it ended up weighing 900 lbs!  I'll send a picture of it when I have it all carved up for Halloween

MirandaMel

Oh wow, that is incredible!  Can't wait to see what you do with it for Halloween!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

This is wild!! Are you going to enter it into a local fair?! I feel like you could definitely win some ribbons with that one!

Khiana Klatt

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

@mirdesch What was your personal win? You have been working on all sorts of things I know from working out to giving away clothes you no longer want... what was your biggest win?

Khiana Klatt