Introduce Yourself to Get the Spokes Turning

JGradwoh
New Contributor II

Welcome to the Pioneering Trades community group! This is a space dedicated for our customers in new markets to learn, thrive, and meet other folks in their industry. We'd love to get your wheels turning with a few intro questions to get to know you better. 

1. What industry are you coming from?

2. How long have you been working in the trades?

3. What is your favorite ServiceTitan feature?

4. What is one area of the ServiceTitan product you would want to change? 

31 REPLIES 31

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

1. Garage Doors, but I help a lot of other trades through Home Service Freedom including Entry Doors, Misting, Roofing, Gutters and others.

2.  Years

3.  Custom Reports including the ability to schedule

4.  Overall, product is great but always room for enhancement.  I posted last Friday with a bunch of ideas.  Would appreciate anyone checking them out and upvoting any ideas that you would like to see.

Element Mist

JessicaSmith

1. HVAC (I hope it's okay that I'm here, I like to lurk in all the groups where I may be able to help!)

2. 16 years 👵

3. It's hard to choose a favorite but I'm going to go with Conditional Logic forms and Configurable Payroll. That might just be because it's where I'm spending my time lately.

4. I'm anxiously awaiting Accounting Reimagined- the one thing I really miss from my old software (Successware) is the fully integrated accounting.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions