Itemizing materials needed on each maintenance inspection

scott103
New Contributor

On each maintenance inspection the only option is to put total material price on each inspection. We need to be able to itemize the items needed (filters, belts etc.) on each inspection. Please add this as soon as possible.

4 REPLIES 4

esmith
New Contributor III

The team and I are working on the update to support adding materials while the agreement is in 'Draft' status

We're looking for feedback - please hit the thumbs up on this message and I'll reach out directly

scott103
New Contributor

It seems that they fixed this issue. I was looking at the most recent Blue Collar Nerd video that just came out on Commercial Maintenance agreemeents and you can enter material lists for each inspection. You do this at one of the very last step which may be why I missed it. 

PS The new video Commercial Maint Agreement video gives a very good discription of the steps needed 

dhelms
New Contributor III

To clarify for others who may be reading, individual material items cannot be added during the "draft" phase of the Service Agreement. Only once it is "Activated" can you navigate to the Materials section of the Service Agreement and add your line items.

Comment to @esmith: maybe add an indicator bubble (those little 'i' symbols all over the place in ST) stating that material line items can be added elsewhere. Or better yet, let us add materials during the draft phase.

LeonWright
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This would be useful