Resolved! Service Agreement Billing Schedule

I haven't seen this asked so I apologize if it was; I have a handful of customers whose agreement needs to be billed quarterly. When setting up an agreement the only options are time of service, upfront, or monthly. How can I bill these quarterly?

roushk by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Add a Group Member from My Team

Hey! How would I be able to request permission to add a Group Member? I'd like the team member who oversees all the Commercial plans to be able to provide feedback on the components in their own words. Is that possible?

eschimme by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Itemizing materials needed on each maintenance inspection

On each maintenance inspection the only option is to put total material price on each inspection. We need to be able to itemize the items needed (filters, belts etc.) on each inspection. Please add this as soon as possible.

scott103 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

New Pricing Option - Feedback Needed!

We are exploring an option that would allow you to input the total agreement price directly when creating and editing an agreement. Please share your feedback via the brief survey linked below, it should take no more than 5 minutes to complete:https:...

esmith
by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos

Best way to provide thoughts...?

What's the best way to provide a variety of feedback on the product? Individual message threads, or a single one covering all our feedback?

eschimme by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Existing Agreements

We would like to be able to add all of our existing service agreements into ServiceTitan; however, I'm only able to choose a "Start Date" for the current date forward. Is there a workaround to be able to accurately add our existing agreements with th...

TiffDaniel by ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Duplication of Service Agreements and Visits

I think I had this idea buried in a previous post but I think it merits its own topic. We need a way to duplicate Service Agreements. The SA Template isn't really much of a template. We have a customer with 30 stores and 30 separate service agreement...

dhelms by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 5 kudos

New Purchasing Workflow - Feedback Needed!

Hello! The Purchasing & Inventory product team is developing a streamlined workflow for purchasing the required materials for both Service Agreement Visits and Recurring Service Events (Memberships); we need your feedback. This enhancement will allow...

esmith
by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Setting contacts

Setting contacts during Step 2: Locations and Contacts needs to have more information. It doesn't show the memo for the contact. It needs to pull from the customer record and the location record, not just the location record. Typically, the customer ...

dhelms by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos