New Pricing Option - Feedback Needed!

esmith
Contributor

We are exploring an option that would allow you to input the total agreement price directly when creating and editing an agreement.

Please share your feedback via the brief survey linked below, it should take no more than 5 minutes to complete:
https://forms.gle/QnH3vALuQkRFmLjt8

As always, thank you so much for your participation in the development process. Your continued feedback helps us to shape the product for the better! 

8 REPLIES 8

dhelms
New Contributor III

@esmith do you have any timeline info regarding this feature?

Its in development but may not make it in time for the next major release - will keep this group posted

nate_cra
New Contributor II

We are waiting on this feature to start using Service Agreements in our live account.  Really looking forward to actually getting our agreements switched over.  Will this customer pricing feature allow us to manually set the price of each visit along with the total contract price?

dhelms
New Contributor III

Nate’s suggestion of being able to set the sell price of each visit is a very important missing piece for us as well. 

nate_cra
New Contributor II

Completed (a little late).  I've been busy and I didn't get an alert that this was posted.  Sorry!

eschimme
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

done!

Home Comfort Services, Inc.

Tninnim
New Contributor

I cannot fill out because I do not have a Gmail account.

dhelms
New Contributor III

ServiceTitan needs more ways to add a "final sell price" to estimates. Having it work with Service Agreements is a fantastic idea.