Editing Business Units

rmarchman
New Contributor III

Does anyone know if it is possible to edit the Business Unit for a job after the job has been completed and exported to QuickBooks? I am currently not able to do this, but I am wondering if there is a particular setting that allows this. Is there a way to merge Business Units together or something to that degree?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I believe if it's vital to have it changed you could ask ServiceTitan to do it from the back end.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RandiThompson

If you can't wait for support to fix it, the work around we have come up with is through adjustment invoices. Create a negative adjustment invoice to cancel out the one for the wrong BU and then create a positive adjustment invoice (duplicating the original) there you can update the BU, then export both adjustments. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

I believe if it's vital to have it changed you could ask ServiceTitan to do it from the back end.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

joywilke
New Contributor III

I don't think it's possible once it is exported.  I tried this myself.  You can go and unbatch the batch that the work order is in and then it can be changed.  Then you would have to repost & re-export.