Search customers - Page tabs needed

redandbluet
New Contributor

On the Service Titan customer search page (that lists the customer name and the service location) we are in need of a page tab in the worst way. Example.. if I filter all of the customers located on the Northwest side of town I may get 500, Service Titan will show 10-15 at a time, then as me to load more. This is not a problem to do until i have hit the load more 16 times and then I get a phone call. One I click on the bubble I lose all of the records I was searching and it understandably switches to the call. Then when I start  my search again I have to once again click the load more 16 times to return to the spot I was working from previous. If there were page tabs created 1-60 (example) then I could just filter Northwest and click on the proper page tab to continue my search. 

I understand that the page tabs are already on the search engine, but I can not use this page to sort customers because this is job specific. 

An addition of page tabs to the Customer search page would greatly enhance the navigation of Service Titan. 

1 REPLY 1

DiamondK1
Contributor

Not that I'm against this idea, but 500 is a lot to sort through in Search. Have you tried utilizing or creating a report to find the same information? A report would probably be easier to switch back to and shows a lot more entries per page.

Kristen Johnson - Office Manager - Diamond Heating Cooling, Plumbing & Electric