How is everyone combating sickness!?

MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We here at Fluesbrothers have been struck with a round of COVID related illness. So I'm curious how the rest of people are addressing this? We have been short staffed for weeks and are hoping we're at the end of it! 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks
4 REPLIES 4

maria_fo
New Contributor II

We were hit with it about a month ago or so. More so the techs in the field. If the lead is able to go out by himself that day, we send him or if people aren't feeling well we just ask they communicate it with us. A lot of times people will still come to work not feeling well and we find out days later. In the office we have gotten lucky. We did have one stint a few months back where 3/4 got it in waves. We just pick up the slack where we can, but being out only 5-6 days helps compared to the old "10-14 day quarantine" standard. 

Maria Valerio, Four Winds Chimney

christiew821
New Contributor III

It hits us in waves, we had a time where it was knocking us down like Dominoes! One after another! We have one still sniffling but I think we may have come through unscathed!! FLUES BROTHERS killed me! ROTFL!!! I needed the ab workout. I hope you all are getting better! We are in Utah, so its been really strange, only one week of snow and today felt like summer. We are supposed to have the greatest snow on Earth!

Christie Richards
Lowry Doors

Miranda

Sorry to hear that! Definitely lots of junk out there floating around! Wish you all well and hope everyone is better soon! 

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

RandiThompson

Don't breath 🤣😷 Just kidding!! Make sure you spray or wipe down the offices and shared spaces frequently. Good luck!! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating