Peak Season!

MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I'm just here to see how everyone is navigating peak season!? Over the weekend we came into over 30 web submissions and a lot of calls and chats. In chimney the colder months are our time! How are you navigating call volume, customers who want sooner, pricing protest, and more? 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks
3 REPLIES 3

Miranda

Good luck, Chimney Titans! In the northern Midwest we are starting to get furnace service calls and it gets crazy sometimes! We got this!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

HayleyJohnson5
New Contributor II

We are in the same boat! We know it is coming all summer long and then it hits faster than we know it! 

Providing support to our office staff is key, daily check ins to know where we can help each other and what our main priorities are for the day. We are starting to book out past Thanksgiving on the gas side so we have had to navigate how these conversation should go to make sure we are retaining all of our clients while also capturing as many new leads as possible!

We are being priced checked like CRAZY right now, curious to hear how everyone else is navigating these calls and following up with potential clients who will "call back later"? 

It is definitely our time to shine in the Chimney world!! 🔥

MadisonChicken

We got booked up like crazy! But I totally agree with you on the leads. We started capturing all information up front this year and we are excited to be able to get those second chance leads! 

BUT SAME with the price checking. It is a hunt for the lowest price with the soonest availability. Obviously here pretty soon I don't think the pricing will matter as much as long as you can get to the client soon. 

To answer your question about navigating the calls who say they will "call back later" we have the second chance leads feature on in ST and then we can set a follow up date for a week or so later. I will be honest during peak season it is incredibly hard to consistently follow up. With the phone ringing it doesn't leave a lot of time to chase. BUT what we have been doing is tagging these customers as "did not book" and then when we slow down we are going to put them in a CHIIRP campaign and hopefully be able to mass reach out to these customers via text. So fingers crossed that brings in some of those "call back later people" 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks