Introduce Yourself!

AngieSnow
New Contributor

Welcome to the CSR Group! Please take a moment to introduce yourself! Tell us your name, company, where you are located, and your primary role in your company. Also welcome to share a fun fact about yourself! 

93 REPLIES 93

mcrouse2
New Contributor II

Thanks! Currently I have two CSR's on my team and I'm hiring two more. I would like to share the information with our dispatch team as well!

haileys
New Contributor

Hello!
My name is Hailey and I am with Randy's Electric in Minneapolis, MN. We are "currently" electrical only. My position is Brand Experience - fancy way of saying I love to improve the 5-star experience for our team and customers through internal projects. Excited to be a part of this group!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hi Hailey! I love you're position - Brand Experience! So important!!! You're going to love what we have in store next week for our Customer Service week! So happy you're here - and as a thank you for being one of our first 10 to comment in our group, keep your eye out for some sweet swag!

Craigy6
New Contributor

Hey Everyone. 

My name is Craig. I am a DSR for Binsky Home in Piscataway, NJ. Our company does Hvac, plumbing, and electric.   I’ve been dispatching for about 8 years and on ST for about 3. Excited to learn new things all the time. 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Welcome Craig! Glad to see Jersey in the house!! With 8 years of dispatching I'm sure you'll have plenty of great tips to share. So happy you're here! - And thanks for being one of our first commenters! Watch for some swag to come your way!

paige03
New Contributor

Hi Angie! And everyone else ☺️ My name is Paige and I’m happy to say I’m part of the Craddock’s Electrical family located in Madison, TN. I’m a CSR but don’t mind wearing other hats when it’s needed. Excited to be a part of the group and gain more knowledge! 

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hey Paige! Welcome!! So impressed that you're entire CSR team is here! Hope you all gain some great nuggets from this group. Keep your eyes out for some ST swag coming your way!

tammyann
New Contributor

I'm Tammy with Craddock's Electrical. Until 2 months ago was csr, dispatch, payroll, invoicing, and every other hat for the office since I was the only one.  Thankful to have 2 CSRs in the office and sharing some of those hats with them now.  We are in Nashville TN.

chelsea_6
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Man Tammy, I feel for you! Just a couple of years ago I was in the same boat. Now I have a team of 9 underneath me. Keep pushing girl! Can't wait to see your team grow!

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Amazing! Welcome Tammy! You are wearing a LOT of hats... like many CSRs. Glad you can share the workload. Thanks for being one of our first commenters. Please DM me your email so I can send you some swag!